Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: June 2021
Thank you for using ReadyMode. These Terms of Service (the “Terms“) and the associated order for Services (the “Order”, and together with these Terms, the “Agreement”) govern your access to and use of ReadyMode (which include the ReadyMode website, the ReadyMode hosted services, the voice services provided by ReadyMode’s affiliate, AM Communication Labs Inc. (“AM Comm”; FCC Filer ID 834408), and the Software (as defined below), all together, the “Services”). Please read them carefully before using the Services.
By using the Services you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to the Agreement on behalf of that organization and representing that you have the authority to bind that organization to the Agreement. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization. ReadyMode and you are each a “Party” to the Agreement. The term “Subscriber,” as used in these terms, refers to you.
You may use the Services only in accordance with the Agreement, which includes ReadyMode’s Acceptable Use Policy below, and applicable law. You may use the Services only if you have the legal power and capacity to form a contract with ReadyMode. The Services will continue to evolve as we refine features and functionality, and we may modify the Services, in general or with respect to you, from time to time without prior notice. We may delete any content or data from the Services to meet our regulatory obligations or protect you, other ReadyMode Customers, and/or the Services.
- “Required Equipment” means any equipment that Subscriber is responsible for obtaining in order to use the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services.
- “Subscriber Information” means Subscriber’s contact and other business information.
- “Subscriber Renewal Date” shall mean the date each month or year that the Subscriber is billed for the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services. The Bill Date is determined by the Service Activation Date as described in Section 3(c).
- “Seats” or “Seat Subscriptions” means the maximum number of concurrent Subscriber Users that may simultaneously access the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE. The number of Seat Subscriptions is as set forth on the Service Order Form(s) and invoice(s).
- “Service Activation” has the meaning set forth in Section 3(a).
- “Service Activation Date” is the date on which the Subscriber account is activated and provisioned and has the meaning set forth in Section 3(a).
- “Service Order” means any written service order, including the initial service order, signed by each party specifying the particular READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services being ordered by Subscriber.
- “Term” has the meaning set forth in Section 4(a).
- “User” means an end user who is authorized to use the READYMODE CENTRE SUITE on behalf of Subscriber.
- “READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE” means ReadyMode’s proprietary hosted Call Center Suite software and system, hosted on servers owned and operated by ReadyMode that enables the user to process data and to deliver text, recorded messages and/or voice conversations by telephone to a list of recipients that have been created and input by the user, where the voice-related services are provided by AM Comm and its Third-Party carrier vendors.
- “READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services” means all services or products provided through the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE including a fixed number of seat subscriptions, any specially ordered premium services, and implementation services.
- USE OF READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE
- Service Orders. The form of Service Order invoice provides a description of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service products ordered from ReadyMode. Subscriber shall complete an initial Service Order prior to being provided access to any READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services. Thereafter, Subscriber shall complete a Service Order each time Subscriber wishes to order additional READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services. Each Service Order shall indicate: (i) the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services selected by Subscriber, including any premium services; (ii) the implementation services to be provided by ReadyMode for such READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services; (iii) the term of such READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services, if applicable; (iv) the applicable READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service seat subscription fee, implementation and activation fees; and (v) any other special terms or fees that may apply to the selected READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services. Service Orders are only valid once signed by Subscriber and ReadyMode.
- Subscriber Information. Subscriber shall provide accurate, current and complete registration Subscriber Information, including, without limitation, Subscriber’s full legal name; state of incorporation and proof of good standing in such state; all trade names, fictitious names and DBAs under which the Subscriber has transacted business for the previous three years; physical address; email address; telephone number, and, where applicable, payment information and trade references upon request. Subscriber agrees to notify ReadyMode of any changes in Subscriber Information within 48 hours of whenever the changes occur, and to verify such information as ReadyMode may reasonably request. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Subscriber’s failure to provide ReadyMode with accurate Subscriber Information may lead to ReadyMode’s suspension or termination of Subscriber’s account and/or access to the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, which suspension or termination shall be at the sole discretion of ReadyMode.
- Subscription. Subject to the terms and limitations of this Agreement, ReadyMode agrees to provide Subscriber access to the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE and the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services set forth on a Service Order and or invoice, up to the number of Seats specified on such Service Order and or invoice, during the Term on a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable basis, solely for Subscriber’s internal business purposes. Additionally, each User may only log into the Site from one location at a time. Simultaneous usage of an Account where the usage is perceived to be from multiple individuals may be billed at the per-account rate on a per-individual basis. Each Account may only have one individual utilizing the account simultaneously. ReadyMode may monitor the network for simultaneous user access and at its discretion bill for misuse including at its discretion, administrative fees of $200.00 per simultaneous usage. Should the Subscriber wish to add additional licenses to their account, ReadyMode must be notified in writing of this. Once the new Users have been provisioned and added to the Subscribers account, the fee for the amount of subscriptions to add will be billed in advance on a pre-paid, pro-rated basis dependent on the specific Subscribers billing cycle. In the event a Subscriber wishes to reduce their Seat Subscription count; ReadyMode must be notified a minimum of 30 days in advance for this, and Subscriber will be responsible for the billing of said subscriptions during the 30-day period.
- Use Restrictions. Subscriber agrees not to (i) sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service available to any Third Party in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service; (iii) create unauthorized Internet “links” to the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service or “frame” or “mirror” any content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; or (iv) reverse engineer or access the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, (d) Upload and call lead files (phone numbers) that exceed 5% NIS- Not In Service, files of this nature may be deemed a burden to the ReadyMode network and ReadyMode reserves the right omit these specific lead files from being dialed by our platform, or (e) used the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE to violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Technical Requirements for Use of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE. In order to utilize the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, Subscriber must adhere to certain technical specifications and acquire and maintain certain minimum hardware, software and Internet connectivity, which is posted on the ReadyMode website, and is subject to change with no notice. During the sales process and prior to READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service activation, ReadyMode, with Subscriber’s cooperation, will conduct an assessment of Subscriber’s current Required Equipment. Based on this assessment, ReadyMode may recommend adjustments to the Required Equipment in order to meet the minimum technical requirements to utilize the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service. Subscriber is ultimately responsible for implementing any recommendations made by ReadyMode with respect to Required Equipment and also for the ownership and ongoing maintenance of Required Equipment. ReadyMode’s recommendations with respect to Required Equipment do not constitute a guarantee or warranty as to the future suitability of the Required Equipment for operating the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service. A USB headset is required to utilize the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE. ReadyMode agrees to provide 90 days written notice in the event that there is a material change to the minimum system requirements to utilize the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE, provided the change is not to a dependent software of ReadyMode. In the event of an imminent system upgrade of minimum technical requirements to READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE dependent software, ReadyMode may contact its clients with little or no notice of this change. (1) SUBSCRIBER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND SUPPORTING REQUIRED EQUIPMENT AS NECESSARY TO UTILLIZE THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE, AND SUBSCRIBER MAY NOT TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT OR REQUEST A REFUND BASED ON A FAILURE OF ITS HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY TO PROPERLY FUNCTION WITH THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE. SUBSCRIBER FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREES THAT READYMODE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR PROBLEMS IN THE SERVICES CAUSED BY YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION OR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- User Name and Passwords. Subscribers are responsible for maintaining the security of Subscriber’s account, passwords, and files. ReadyMode will accept the instructions of any individual who claims to be authorized to direct changes to Subscriber’s account so long as such person presents a valid username and password or provides other appropriate account identifying information as determined by ReadyMode in its sole discretion, by email or by phone, or authorized Third Party. ReadyMode will not be responsible for the actions of any individuals who misuse or misappropriate any of Subscriber’s content or assets using any User’s username and password or other appropriate account identifying information. ReadyMode may suspend or cancel a User account if it believes that the account has been victim of unauthorized access, and will do its best to inform Subscriber first but is under no obligation to do so.
- ACTIVATION, FEES AND BILLING
- Initial Service Activation and Provisioning. Prior to the activation of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services set forth in Subscriber’s initial Service Order, Subscriber shall pay ReadyMode the fees specified in the Service Order, including implementation and activation fees, as well as the Seat Subscription fees (collectively, the “Activation Fee”). Upon receipt of the Activation Fee, ReadyMode will activate Subscriber’s account and commence the provisioning process for the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service (the date of the initial Service Activation represents the “Service Activation or Provisioning Date”). The initial provisioning process creates the Subscriber’s unique domain within the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE, and enables the Subscriber to login and access the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE, to upload and access data, and make and receive calls. b. Subsequent Service Orders. For subsequent Service Orders, ReadyMode shall commence the provisioning process for the additional READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service as required by such Service Orders upon receipt of the applicable Activation Fee.
- Fees, Subscriber Bill Date and Billing Cycle. Subscriber shall pay ReadyMode the annual fees for the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services as set forth on an applicable Service Order (“Service Fee”). Unless otherwise indicated in a Service Order or in this Agreement, Subscriber shall pay all annual Seat Subscription Fees in advance. The Subscriber’s billing cycle begins on the Service Activation Date and Subscriber shall be invoiced each year on the same date as the Service Activation Date(the “Subscriber Renewal Date”). The Subscriber Renewal Date will be the bill date for all READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services ordered by Subscriber pursuant to this Agreement, and partial overages (added subscription fees) shall be pro-rated from the time of order to the Subscribers next annual Bill Date. Each invoice will include all annual or monthly Service Fees for the applicable READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services in use by Subscriber and any additional recurring premium services for the, next billing period applicable, any professional services or other one-time charges for services delivered during the billing period will be billed on a monthly recurring basis.
- Payment Terms. Payment terms for Service Fees and other fees due on a given invoice are “Due upon Receipt”, unless otherwise stated on the invoice. Payment of all fees (including any Service Fees, Activation Fees, and Regulatory Fees), whether in advance of service or for services incurred, can be made by credit card to ReadyMode. Subscribers paying for ReadyMode services shall upload their credit card to ReadyMode’s payment partner, Stripe or any successor, which expressly authorizes ReadyMode to charge directly the credit card account number provided by Subscriber to pay for any and all charges incurred and invoiced under this Agreement. Subscriber shall be responsible for all taxes and regulatory fees, including sales, value-added or similar taxes, due under this Agreement. Past due balances, including past due balances resulting from returned checks or charge-backs, are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum amount permitted by applicable law, whichever is less, and Subscriber agrees to pay ReadyMode’s reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in collecting any amounts due from Subscriber under this Agreement that Subscriber fails to timely pay.
- Refund Policy. All prepaid fees under this Agreement are non-refundable, except as may be required by law.
- Disputed Charges and Resolution of Disputes. Subscriber agrees to pay all undisputed charges under this Agreement without counter-claim, set-off or deduction. In the event Subscriber legitimately and reasonably disputes an invoiced amount, Subscriber will provide ReadyMode with written notice (via e-mail at billing@ReadyMode.com) of the amount in dispute and the basis for the dispute within seven (7) business days of receipt of the invoice. ReadyMode agrees that it will work with Subscriber to reasonably and expeditiously resolve the dispute. Subscriber agrees that any undisputed amounts shall remain due and payable in accordance with the normal seven (7) day payment terms. After (7) business days if an invoice is not disputed it is deemed correct and payable to ReadyMode.
- No Waiver. Failure of ReadyMode to charge Subscriber’s credit card or to invoice Subscriber in a timely manner for any amounts due under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver by ReadyMode of its rights to payment for such amounts, and all outstanding amounts shall remain due and payable by Subscriber.
- Telecommunications Taxes and Fees. Subscribers in Canada are required to pay HST, GST and/or PST where applicable. US-based Subscribers agree to pay all applicable taxes and regulatory fees associated with their use of the Services, including, without limitation, any applicable porting fees, applicable state, local or municipal taxes, and any applicable regulatory fees such as Universal Service Fund (“USF”), TRS, NANP, and e911 fees, along with a regulatory recovery fee designed to collect a reasonable estimate of AM Communication’s estimated costs of legal and regulatory compliance (collectively, “Fees”).
- DID Purchase Policy. ReadyMode works with 3rd party providers to deliver Phone Numbers (DIDs) for use in the product. All DIDs provided are rested for between 45 and 120 days by our carriers to help ensure the reputation of the DIDs are acceptable at the time of purchase. Neither ReadyMode nor any provider in the marketplace can guarantee the reputation of DIDs at the time of purchase, as external factors (DID spoofing, Carrier changes, etc.) can impact the reputation of a given DID outside of ReadyMode or the provider’s control and knowledge. Due to this all DIDs are sold on a non-refundable basis.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- Initial Term and Automatic Renewals. Unless earlier terminated as provided in this Agreement, this Agreement commences on the Service Activation Date and shall continue for either one (1) month or one (1) year (“Initial Term”), as specified on your order, and shall automatically renew for consecutive monthly or yearly renewal periods (each a “Renewal Period” and all Renewal Periods together with the Initial Term, the “Term”) thereafter, unless either party has provided notice of its intent not to renew this Agreement in accordance with Section 4(c).
- Changes to Service Fees During Renewal Terms. ReadyMode reserves the right to modify its Service Fees and charges for premium services for future Renewal Periods but must provide Subscriber with at least sixty (60) days notice in the case of annual contracts to allow Subscriber sufficient time to exercise its right to cancel service at the expiration of the then current term.
- Cancellation Notice Requirement. Subscriber may completely cancel this Agreement or partially reduce its READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services under this Agreement by providing ReadyMode with written notice (via e-mail at billing@ReadyMode.com) as follows:
- Notice of cancellation of the Agreement or of reduction of certain READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services must be provided at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the then-applicable contract Term (i.e., monthly or annual, as specified in your order) of such READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services, as applicable.
- Suspension or Termination by ReadyMode. ReadyMode may suspend or cancel Subscriber’s access to a READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service or terminate this Agreement as follows:
- For Delinquent Accounts. ReadyMode may suspend or disable Subscriber’s access to the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service for any accounts for which payment is delinquent, provided however that ReadyMode shall have provided Subscriber with adequate notice and sufficient time (i.e., 7 business days) to cure the delinquency.
- For Cessation of READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service. ReadyMode may suspend access to any portion or feature of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service by providing Subscriber with written notice with the date it intends to cease providing such READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service; except, however, in the case of Renewal Periods, cancellation without cause may not occur prior to the start of the next Renewal Period.
- For Actual or Potential Harm to ReadyMode or a Third Party. ReadyMode may suspend or terminate Subscriber’s account, without liability, if ReadyMode has reason to believe, at ReadyMode’s sole discretion, that Subscriber (x) is using the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service in a manner that may cause immediate and ongoing harm to ReadyMode or to a Third Party, including but not limited to, actions that violate the ReadyMode Acceptable Use Policy below or applicable law, such as federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations, such as compliance with “Do Not Call Lists”; (y) is compromising the security of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service and the privacy of ReadyMode’s other Subscribers; or (z) is engaging in other activity not specifically identified herein that could be construed as causing or potentially causing harm to ReadyMode or a Third Party. If ReadyMode becomes aware of such actions by the Subscriber, or by any user of Subscriber’s account, ReadyMode, at its sole discretion, has the option to immediately terminate the Subscriber’s account, immediately suspend the Subscriber’s account, or immediately notify the Subscriber of the unauthorized activity and allow the Subscriber a reasonable time to cease the activity. ReadyMode, at its sole discretion, will determine what a reasonable time is for the Subscriber to cease the unauthorized activity.
- For any actual or alleged violation by Subscriber of any law or regulation, including without limitation, state/provincial consumer protection law, such as the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Telemarketing Sales Rule, the FTC Act, the CAN-SPAM Act, the Truth in Caller ID Act, any rule promulgated or enforced by the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission, or the Canada Anti-Spam Law.
- In the event ReadyMode invokes its right to suspend or terminate Subscriber’s account, Subscriber shall be responsible for any liabilities and obligations arising from Subscriber’s use of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services that resulted in the suspension or termination. If ReadyMode, in its sole discretion, comes to believe that Subscriber’s actions or omissions may be considered criminal or illegal in nature, ReadyMode may forward personally identifiable information to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution. Subscriber hereby consents to such forwarding.
- Resumption of Service. Subscriber’s resumption of access to the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service following a suspension by ReadyMode for the reasons cited above will not extend the Term, nor result in an extension of the period covered by the prepaid Service Fees. Resumption of Subscriber’s account following suspension or termination by ReadyMode is subject to the sole discretion of ReadyMode. If ReadyMode allows Subscriber to resume using the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services, Subscriber may be subject to a reconnection fee and applicable retraining fees, and must pay in full all outstanding account balances.
- No Subscriber Initiated Suspensions of Service. Subscriber understands that it has entered into an Agreement with a specific term and that nothing contained in the Agreement conveys the right to the Subscriber to suspend service in whole or in part during the Initial Term or during subsequent Renewal Periods, nor is the Subscriber entitled to a refund of any prepaid READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service Fees on the basis of requesting a suspension of service.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, (i) all subscriptions and rights granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and Subscriber shall have no right to continue to access or use the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, (ii) each party shall return or, at the option of the other party, destroy all Confidential Information of the other party in its possession or control and (iii) Subscriber shall promptly pay all outstanding fees and charges associated with Subscriber’s account up through the date of termination, (including charges for services delivered by ReadyMode that have not yet been invoiced), provided that ReadyMode reserves the right to apply any security deposit or pre-paid charges or other amounts delivered by Subscriber to ReadyMode to satisfy any amounts owed to ReadyMode under the terms of this Agreement. All outstanding payment obligations whether invoiced or not shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- AUDIT AND LAW ENFORCEMENTReadyMode reserves the right to audit, track, and/or monitor Subscriber’s use of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services to (a) enforce the provisions of this Agreement; (b) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (c) protect and defend the rights or property of ReadyMode or any Third Party; (d) respond to requests for identification in connection with a claim of copyright or trademark infringement, or actual or suspected unlawful activity; (e) act to protect the interests of ReadyMode’s customers; (f) conform to ReadyMode’s contractual obligation with any Third Party Vendor; or (g) provide the Services. Subscriber agrees that this Agreement is sufficient notice to Subscriber of such monitoring to the extent any notice is required under applicable federal or state law. Subscribers who violate the law may incur criminal or civil liability. ReadyMode may refer such violators to government authorities for prosecution and, if needed for the related investigation, will fully cooperate with the government authorities. In the event ReadyMode is required or requested by court order, statute, government regulation, subpoena, civil investigative demand, other governmental request, or other carrier request to disclose Subscriber information (including, but not limited to CPNI), ReadyMode will fully cooperate, and Subscriber hereby consents to such cooperation and sharing or production of Subscriber data. If ReadyMode, through its auditing, tracking, and/or monitoring of Subscriber’s use of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services, comes to suspect that such use is in violation of this Agreement, harmful to ReadyMode or a Third Party, or constitutes a potential violation of applicable laws, ReadyMode, at its sole discretion, may immediately suspend or terminate the Subscriber’s account.
- SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNTS AND SECURITYSubscriber is responsible for all authorized and unauthorized access, activities and charges associated with the Subscriber’s account and/or password(s) with ReadyMode, except for unauthorized charges that can reasonably be determined to be the result of ReadyMode’s negligence in providing sufficient safeguards against unauthorized Third-Party access to Subscriber’s account. Subscriber is responsible for the confidentiality of its password(s), for all charges incurred from the use of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service with its password(s) and for any and all charges made through the Subscriber’s account by Subscriber’s employees, agents, principals, consultants, or other entities or individuals in the employ of or engaged by Subscriber regardless of the reason for such charges. If Subscriber, or someone to whom Subscriber has given access to the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, violates this Agreement, Subscriber’s account may be terminated pursuant to Section 4, and Subscriber will be liable for all fees, charges, and damages of any kind related thereto.
- DATA USE
- Data Use. During the normal operation of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, ReadyMode will collect and store on its systems certain information and data provided or collected by the Subscriber (“Subscriber Data”). During the Term, Subscriber authorizes ReadyMode to store Subscriber Data on its internal systems and to use and copy Subscriber Data for the purpose of providing the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service to Subscriber in accordance with this Agreement. Additionally, Subscriber agrees that ReadyMode may use Subscriber Data during the Term to create aggregated, anonymized services data (“Services Data”) for which ReadyMode shall exclusively own. ReadyMode acknowledges that the Subscriber maintains ownership of all Subscriber Data uploaded, stored and provided into the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE. ReadyMode provides no warranty to the accessibility of your data. You agree to absolve ReadyMode from all liability related to misuse, use, unauthorized access.
- Data Ownership. Any and all service and data products and information available from the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE (including any related websites) (collectively, the “Data”) shall at all times remain the sole property of ReadyMode or the Third-Party data owners (“Data Owners”) who provided the Data to ReadyMode. Neither Subscriber nor any User of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE has any proprietary rights whatsoever in the website or Data. Subscriber will not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of, or found at or through the website. Data that is owned by Third Party Data Owners includes Data.
- Data Storage. During normal operation of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, ReadyMode will store and collect Subscriber Data, leads, CDRs and CRM records on the Subscriber’s behalf. ReadyMode reserves the right to delete this Subscriber Data without notice from our servers after 24 hours of a Subscriber’s account being deemed terminated to ensure sufficient space is available for active clients. During the Term, ReadyMode shall store recordings for a minimum of 30 days for client’s retrieval, after 30 days any calls that are 15 seconds or shorter will be deleted from the ReadyMode network and become inaccessible.
- EMERGENCY SERVICE (911 CALLING) NOT PROVIDED
- No Requirement to Offer Emergency Services. Subscriber understands and acknowledges that ReadyMode does not and is not required to provide Emergency Service, where “Emergency Service” is defined as services that connect a user to emergency services personnel or a public safety answering point (“PSAP“), pursuant to applicable regulatory requirements. In the United States and Canada, Emergency Service is provided by dialing the digits “911” on a wired or a wireless telephone. Absent separate written agreement with ReadyMode, Services provided by ReadyMode are provisioned as non-interconnected VoIP services, and therefore do not permit the dialing of “911” or any other emergency telephone numbers.
- No PSAP. ReadyMode Services are not telephone or telecommunications services that can provide a connection to emergency services personnel or a PSAP under any circumstances. Subscriber further recognizes and agrees that ReadyMode is not a replacement for Subscriber’s primary telephone service. SUBSCRIBER ACKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS THAT READYMODE’S SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE EMERGENCY SERVICE. SUBSCRIBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ADDITIONAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH A THIRD PARTY MUST BE MADE BY SUBSCRIBERTO ACCESS EMERGENCY SERVICE.
- Specific Disclaimer of Liability for Emergency Service. ReadyMode does not provide Emergency Service in conjunction with the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service or any other services that may be used by Subscriber in connection with ReadyMode’s services. ReadyMode, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates nor agents will be liable for any claim, damage, or loss arising from, or relating to, Subscriber’s use of ReadyMode’s services or any other service provided hereunder to contact a PSAP or Emergency Services personnel. Subscriber specifically waives, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any and all such claims or causes of action, arising from or relating to ReadyMode’s services or any other service provided hereunder to contact a PSAP or other Emergency Services personnel. Subscriber agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ReadyMode, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates and agents from any and all claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, court costs and attorneys fees) arising out of the fact that ReadyMode does not offer Emergency Service.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- Compliance with Law. Subscriber agrees to comply with all applicable laws in relation to Subscriber’s use of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Services, including, without limitation, those referenced in the Acceptable Use Policy. If ReadyMode discovers evidence demonstrating or indicating to ReadyMode, at its sole discretion, that Subscriber has violated or may be violating the law in its use of the Services, ReadyMode may suspend or terminate the Subscriber’s account and use of the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE immediately.
- Cell Phones & Artificial and Pre-recorded Voice. Subscriber understands that the TCPA prohibits certain types of telemarketing calls to cell phones or calls made with artificial or pre-recorded voice to either cell phones or residential phones, and agrees not to use the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE to market to cell phones or to use artificial and/or pre-recorded voice calls except as allowed by law. Subscriber assumes all risks if Subscriber elects to call cell phones. Subscriber will not engage in any SMS/text marketing, except as allowed by law.
- SAN Numbers & DNC. Subscriber acknowledges that certain sellers and telemarketers may be required to purchase their own Subscription Account Number (“SAN”) to the National DNC registry, including all area codes into which they call or transmit messages. Subscriber agrees to obtain a SAN number for all applicable area codes, unless exempt. Subscriber agrees to purchase and scrub against any applicable state or federal DNC list, unless exempt, and maintain and honor its own internal DNC list. Subscriber shall refrain from marketing to any consumer who has opted-out by asking not to receive future marketing from Subscriber.
- Call Abandonment Rate/Drop Rate. Regarding any abandoned (dropped) calls, Subscriber understands and agrees to ensure that it does not drop more calls than allowed by law.
- No Legal, Financial or Tax Advice Provided. No financial, legal, or tax advice or counsel is given, or shall be deemed to have been given by ReadyMode or its affiliates and contractors, or by the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE. Subscriber understands and agrees that it is solely responsible for using the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE in a fully compliant manner.
- WARRANTY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- Representations and Warranties. Each party represents and warrants to the other party that (i) it has the power and authority to enter into and perform all obligations under this Agreement and (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws in its performance under this Agreement.
- Warranty Disclaimer. READYMODE IS PROVIDING THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE AS A HOSTED SERVICE AND THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE IS DELIVERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. READYMODE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ALL COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE DELIVERED, NOR DOES READYMODE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE. READYMODE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE. Subscriber understands that the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service may be inaccessible or inoperable due to scheduled periodic maintenance and upgrades or for reasons beyond ReadyMode’s reasonable control including but not limited to (i) Subscriber or ReadyMode equipment malfunctions; or (ii) service interruptions caused by independent internet, software, telecommunications or other providers that provide voice and data connectivity to ReadyMode’s or the Subscriber’s data centers.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITYUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL READYMODE BE LIABLE TO SUBSCRIBER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY RELATING TO: (I) LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; (II) INABILITY TO ACCESS THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE; (III) PERFORMANCE RELATED DELAYS; (IV) COMPUTER VIRUSES; (V) LOSS OF BUSINESS DUE TO INOPERABILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE; (F) NON-DELIVERY OR MIS-DELIVERY OF COMMUNICATIONS; (VI) THE NEGLIGENT ACTS OF OTHER READYMODE SUBSCRIBERS; (VII) ANY DEFECTS, FAILURES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR MISSTATEMENTS IN ANY AND ALL INFORMATION DELIVERED BY OR PROVIDED FOR DELIVERY BY THE READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE SERVICE; AND (VIII) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS BEYOND READYMODE’S CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL READYMODE’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED ALL SUBSCRIPTION FEES PAID BY SUBSCRIBER TO READYMODE IN THE ONE (1) YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE LIABILITY OR ANY LIABILITY RELATING TO ANY USE OF THE READYMODE CENTER SUITE SERVICE TO MAKE AN ACTUAL OR ALLEGED LAW VIOLATION.
- By Subscriber. Subscriber will defend, indemnify and hold harmless ReadyMode and its affiliates, owners, directors, officers, agents, and employees from and against any losses, damages, claims, liability, or expenses (including reasonable legal fees, court costs, costs of experts and disbursements) arising from or relating to any claims, actions, demands, or other proceedings brought by or on behalf of any third party if that claim relates to or results from 1) your alleged breach of this Agreement, 2) your acts or omissions in connection with any READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service, 3) your use or misuse of the Services or Your Data, or 4) transmission of your content or data through the Services.
- IP Indemnity. ReadyMode agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Subscribers from and against any action, claim, or damage, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to any alleged or actual infringement by the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service of any patent, trademark, or copyright, or alleged or actual misappropriation of any trade secret, provided Subscriber is using the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service on a stand-alone basis, and not in combination with any other software or intellectual property that together give rise to the claim of alleged infringement, as authorized under this Agreement. The ReadyMode Services, Site and the information on it are the property of ReadyMode, and its affiliates, and ReadyMode retains all right, title and interest in those intellectual property rights notwithstanding the license to use such Services granted under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The unauthorized copying or dissemination of any copyright, trademark, or service mark is prohibited by United States and Canadian copyright law, trademark law and other intellectual property laws and conventions.
- Procedure. An indemnified party shall (i) permit the indemnifying party to defend or settle any such claim, provided, however that (x) the indemnifying party shall not enter into any settlement agreement that would result in any admission by the indemnified party or payment by the indemnified party without the indemnified party’s prior written consent, and (y) the indemnified party may at its election participate in the defense of such claim, suit or the like through separate counsel at its own expense, and (ii) provide the indemnifying party all reasonable assistance (at the expense of the indemnifying party ) in connection with the defense or settlement of any such claim, suit or the like. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ReadyMode has the right, but not the obligation, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to Subscriber’s indemnification pursuant to Section 12(a).
- Content. Neither ReadyMode nor any of its service providers operate or control the content transported by the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service. As such, neither ReadyMode nor any of its service providers shall have any liability or responsibility for the content of any communication or information transmitted via the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service. Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold Provider, the service providers, and the parent companies, sister companies, employees, directors, officers and shareholders of the same, harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, judgments, damages and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, incurred or suffered by such party relating to or arising out of the content of any communication or information transmitted via the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS AND RIGHTSThe READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service is proprietary to ReadyMode and is protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Except for the express licenses in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall convey, transfer or assign any right, title or interest in any party’s Proprietary Materials to the other party. As such, each party retains exclusive ownership of its Proprietary Materials (as defined below) in existence as of the Effective Date or developed by it during the Term. For purposes of this Agreement, “Proprietary Materials” means all patents, copyrights, design rights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets and other worldwide intellectual property or proprietary rights owned by a party during the Term, and the software, schematics, diagrams, information, and other tangible embodiments, if any, relating thereto. All rights not granted by ReadyMode herein are expressly reserved.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and Canada without reference to conflicts of laws. Venue for any and all actions arising out of this Agreement shall be the Provincial Court of British Columbia.
- Amendments. Other than pursuant to Sections 4(b) and 4(d)(i), no amendment of this Agreement will be binding unless it has been agreed to in writing by both parties.
- Emails. ReadyMode reserves the right to distribute informative emails regarding the READYMODE CALL CENTER SUITE Service to Subscriber on an ad hoc basis.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be held liable or responsible to the other party nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (other than payment of fees) when such failure or delay is caused by or results from causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to fire, floods, embargoes, war, acts of war, insurrections, riots, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or other labor disturbances, acts of God or acts, omissions or delays in acting by any governmental authority; provided, however, that the party so affected shall promptly notify the other party of the force majeure event and use reasonable commercial efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance, and shall continue performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- Waiver and Severability. No failure, delay in exercising or enforcing any right or remedy hereunder by ReadyMode shall constitute a waiver of any other right or remedy, or future exercise thereof. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is only to that extent to be deemed omitted, and the balance of the Agreement shall remain enforceable.
- Assignment. Subscriber may not assign this Agreement or any of its rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of ReadyMode. Any attempted assignment without such prior written consent shall be void.
- Notices. All notices, authorizations, and requests in connection with this Agreement shall be deemed given (i) five (5) days after they are deposited with the Canada Post Postal Service, first-class postage prepaid; or (ii) one (1) business day after they are sent by air express courier, or (iii) upon receipt if sent by facsimile or electronic mail (with receipt-confirmation of successful delivery). All notices shall be delivered to ReadyMode via mail or facsimile, with a copy by email (currently billing@ReadyMode.com), at its then current corporate headquarters as listed on the ReadyMode website, and to Subscriber at its most current street, facsimile and email address(es) as provided by Subscriber to ReadyMode in connection with Subscriber’s registration process (or as thereafter updated or revised in a writing delivered by Subscriber to ReadyMode).
- Entire Agreement. Subscriber agrees that this Agreement comprises the entire understanding between ReadyMode and Subscriber, and supersedes any prior agreements or correspondence between Subscriber and ReadyMode and/or any postings or other notices from ReadyMode with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
ReadyMode and AM Communication Labs
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that ReadyMode and AM Communication Labs Inc. (collectively, “ReadyMode”) prohibit when any party uses its Services. By ordering or using ReadyMode Services, you agree to the terms of this AUP. Each Customer must review and comply with this AUP and all applicable laws, but this AUP is not intended to be interpreted as, relied upon, or used as a substitute for legal advice. You agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any other person to use, ReadyMode’s Services in unlawful or prohibited manners, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Using the Services to engage in any activities that are illegal, abusive, false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading, or any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing, or other unlawful activities using the Services, including without limitation, any activities that violate laws applicable to advertising, electronic communications, and telemarketing, including, but not limited to, Section 5 of the FTC Act (15 U.S.C. § 45), the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 7701-7713), the Telemarketing Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 6101-6108), the Federal Trade Commission Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 C.F.R. § 310 et seq.), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. §§ 227), the Federal Communications Commission regulations (47 C.F.R. 64.1200 et seq.) and orders implementing the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, all federal and state Do Not Call and calling-time restriction laws and regulations, and, as applicable for calls to Canadian numbers, the CRTC’s Unsolicited Telecommunications Rules, including the CRTC Telemarketing Rules, National DNCL Rules, and Automatic Dialing and Announcing Device Rules, Telecom Decision CRTC 2007-48, as amended, and Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”).
- Using ReadyMode’s Services in any way that fails to conform to any applicable industry guidelines and standards, including, without limitation, the CTIA Messaging Principles and Best Practices, Short Code Registry Best Practices and Short Code Monitoring Handbook.
- Attempting to bypass or disable any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk.
- Reverse-engineering the Services for any improper purpose.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject ReadyMode or any Third Party to liability, damages, or danger.
- Launching or facilitating a denial of service attack on any of the Services or any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious or harmful programs.
- Using the Services to receive, send or otherwise process Protected Health Information as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended, unless you have signed a Business Associate Agreement with ReadyMode or your use of the Services fits within an exception for requiring a Business Associate Agreement.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of Third Parties.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call, including failing to comply with the Truth in Caller ID Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, and implementing regulations, 47 C.F.R. § 64.1604.
This list of prohibited uses is meant to be illustrative and should not be considered exhaustive. All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by ReadyMode in its sole, reasonable discretion. ReadyMode reserves the right to change or modify the terms of the AUP at any time, effective immediately when posted to the ReadyMode website. Customer’s use of the ReadyMode Services after changes to the AUP are posted to the AM Communication website shall constitute acceptance of any changed or additional terms. If you have a complaint about abuse or a breach of this AUP, please contact a ReadyMode representative.
If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your account. We may also block delivery of a communication (such as a telephone call or SMS) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, ReadyMode reserves the right to review the content of your communications in order to resolve the issue. But we cannot monitor the entire Services, and make no claim or attempt to do so.